Plantar Fasciitis is a common injury that we see. Symptoms of Plantar Fasciitis include heel pain (especially noticable first thing in the morning), pain under the bottom of your foot and arch. There are several treatment options to help prevent and heal Plantar Fasciitis.
- Break up scar tissue and promote blood flow and recovery (Addaday stick roller, foot ball)
- Proper shoes with a more traditional drop and Superfeet inserts to immobilize the fascia. Also important to not go barefoot. Supportive sandals and slippers for around the house.
- Static stretching post workout
- Use of overnight Strassburg sock to keep foot in healing position
- Plantar Fasciitis compression sleeves to drive additional blood flow
- Tap the affected area
- Seek medical attention if Plantar Fasciitis continues
Join us Wednesday March 16 for a 7pm Plantar Fasciitis Clinic at our West Store with Nathan Wadsworth.